Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Coming back up from... From my best place on Earth

And,so I have not written in this blog for quite some time.  I have set this aside, done so many other things, and am coming back because I would appreciate your Auditing My Hello as many times as you deem possible and necessary.  Things have changed in my life, as have I, but the posts will remain the same.  I will write as I speak, and get nervous when she comes too close, and live for the best moments of my life, and live believing those are when we are together.  So I will stutter... I will forget the perfect words to say because I want to make sure they are the perfect ones... I will do everything to live in happiness... I will always be consistent in my love, in my writing, in my expectations, in every word, and I won't repeat myself too much.  Staying interested is my goal.  Making this fun is my purpose.  Entertaining is meant to be the end result.  And so now I ask, will you read?  Will you follow?  Will you see yourself in my speech as I write, or will you just... I hope to see you soon, and soon once again.

No comments: